Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018 – 517 Constable Posts | Apply Now : Karnataka State Police recently Announced 517 vacant position in the reserve police constable 2018. Qualification for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018 will be Matriculation or 10th from a recognized board of examination like, State Board or CBSC like that. Physically fit candidates between 18-30 can apply for this “Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018” now online.
Name: Karnataka State Police(KSP)
Employment Type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 517
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Special Reserve Police Constable
- Applicants who have completed SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KSP Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,400/-
- Written Exam
- General (2A, 2B,3A, 3B) Applicants: Rs.250/-
- All Other Applicants(ST/SC, Catagory 1): Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.ksp.gov.in KSP Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to KSP careers page at the official website www.ksp.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the KSP Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of KSP Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.08.2018