Reserve Bank of India (RBI) RBI Recruitment 2018 invites the online application from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of 166 officers in Grade ‘B’ vacancy.Eligible candidates can apply online through the official RBI website www.rbi.org.in on or before 23-07-2018 for “RBI Recruitment 2018”.
Candidate please go through detailed notification before apply online:
|Name of the Organization||RBI|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree|
|Pay Scale||35150+ (inhand salary: 70000+)|
|Mode of Application||online|
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)-General:127
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR:22
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM:17
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR: A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years OR. Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute; ORM. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years ORPost Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly .offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years. (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD)
35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400
What is the age limit?
- 21-30 years as on 01-07-2018 Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1988 and not later than 1st July, 1997.
- candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- General/OBC: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates:Rs 100/-
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Online examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II , interview.
Online Examination Centres for RBI Recruitment 2018 Phase I (Gr B (DR)-General) / Paper I (DEPR/DSIM):
- Kerala: Kannur, Kochi, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thrichur, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam
Centres for Phase II Gr B- (DR) (General) / Paper II &III (DEPR/DSIM):
- Kerala: Thiruvananthapuram,Kochi
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online for RBI Recruitment 2018 through the official RBI website www.rbi.org.in on or before 23-07-2018.
- Last date of RBI Recruitment 2018 apply online:23-07-2018
How to Apply
Send Your Updated CV at ⇓ ⇓ ⇓