Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Vishakhapatnam – 53 MTS Posts : Recently Indian Navy Vishakhapatnam released total 53 vacancies of MTS Staff. Indian Navy MTS – Multi Tasking Staff Includes Dresser, Dhobi, Mali etc. Qualification for Indian Navy MTS Job is Matriculation/10th/equivalent from a recognized university. Age limit for Navy MTS Staff job is 18-25. More details about “Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Vishakhapatnam – 53 MTS Posts” continue reading.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 53
Job Location: Vishakhapatnam
Name of the Post:
Multi Tasking Staff (Non – Industrial) Posts [ Classified As Per 7th CPC in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted)
- MTS (Non-Ind) Dresser – 02
- MTS (Non-Ind) Dhobi – 15
- MTS (Non-Ind) Mali – 15
- MTS (Non-Ind) Ward Sahayika (for Women only) – 19
- MTS (Non-Ind) Laboratory Bearer – 01
- MTS (Non-Ind) Masalchi – 01
- Applicants who have completed Matriculation 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution and Proficiency in relevant trade.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Pay Scale: Level 1 – 3 of VII CPC Pay Matrix
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page in www.indiannavy.nic.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC) Headquarters,
Eastern Naval Command,
Visakhapatnam – 530 014,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.08.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download.