Indian navy recently invited application for sailor for their 2019 February batch,Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018: Apply February 2019 batch. Post is Artificer Apprentice (AA) and minimum qualification is plus two. Eligible candidates can apply through Indian navy’s website.
|Name of the Organization||Indian navy|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Total Vacancies||not mentioned|
|Educational Qualification||plus two|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- SAILORS FOR ARTIFICER APPRENTICE (AA) : FEB 2019 BATCH
Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018 Educational qualification:
Candidates are qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
What is age limit?
Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 1999 – 31 Jan 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018 Pay scale:
- During training period: stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month
- After successful completion of initial training: Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix Rs 21,700- Rs69,100).+ MSP @ RS 5200/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 6200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Computer based Examination,
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations.
Computer based Examination:
- Total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark
- objective type (multiple-choice) question paper will be Hindi & English
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- syllabus for the examination is available on website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
- General candidates:Rs 106/-
- SC/ST candidates:Nil
Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018 How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply through official Indian Navy website joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before 15-06-2018.
- Last date of online application:15-06-2018